Friday, September 9, 2011

Chili Peppers

Morning,

Friday already....had a few things going on so haven't really had time to blog. I have the projects completed just don't have them uploaded. :(

This is another of those 3-dimensional House Mouse cards. I got the print from Fargo Cat Shops. Check out here on-line store...she has lots of great things.

Basically you just cut out all the pre-printed images and then layer them together.
I think on this one I tried used the silicone glue to put it together. It would have worked if the glue wouldn't have been so hard to squeeze out of the tube. Dimensionals work well too.
So a short and sweet post. I'll be back soon.

Yvonne

2 comments:

marlene said...

I like the 3 dimensionals theme on this card, very diff.

Amy E said...

This is so cute! I grew up in New Mexico and this reminds me of the red chili ristras you would see everywhere!! Okay, now I'm just a little homesick!

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com