Sunday, September 11, 2011

Frosty

Good Morning,

I did mention I was trying to get some Christmas cards done. I'm still going to have to pick up the pace a bit to get enough done for Christmas.

Snowflake cuttlebug folder for the pink background. Snowman colored with copics. Pattern paper from Frosty cartridge. Ribbon - Michaels. Snowman - Just-Rite Stamps.
For some of you who know me personally we are safe from the wildfires in Texas. They are burning to the west of us right now. A guess is they are 40 or so miles away and latest report they are getting them under control.

Here's a link to the most recent article - wildfires

Have a safe Sunday.

Yvonne

PS - My post for Creative Critterz Imaginations will be on Tuesday this week. We are having a big celebration and a special guest designer on Monday!

1 comment:

Mickey's Craft World said...

what a super cute Xmas card...reminds me to get started because soon Christmas will be upon us....

Mickey