Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happiness Is A Journey

Good Morning All You Crafty  People!

May seems to be a month that I have a lot of birthdays of the male species. I always struggle a little bit more on my creativeness with their cards. I probably have about 8 or less masculine themed stamp sets and I am tiring of using them. Maybe the recipients are getting tired of receiving them. What am I thinking...they won't remember what I sent last year. lol

So I've used a stamp set from Stampin' Up - Happiness Is A Journey. I have actually made three different cards using that stamp set and will post them over the next week.

Cardstock - Co-ordinations
Pattern Paper - Costco stash. It is double-sided. The green is the opposite side to the pattern.
Train stamped with SU Basic Grey and clear embossed. Had to be really quick on the embossing as this is a dye based ink.

Crimped the piece of grey co-ordination cardstock and then lightly sanded the ridges.
A couple metal brads for that chunky male look.

Last Sunday we went to a baseball game. Houston Astros playing the Milwaukee Brewers. The Astros won 5-0. Yeah. I'm not a big sports fan but do enjoy the games live. DH was surprised by my loud cheering. lol
And yes....I had beer, hot dog & peanuts.  It was a ball game!

Thanks for stopping by and your comments.

Yvonne

No comments: