Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #32

Morning Bloggers!

Sorry I've been MIA these days. I have been working on projects but just can't share them yet.

It was a long week-end here too. Memorial Day. Saw some great fireworks on Sunday night. Went to a movie last night. Pirates of the Carribean. Not my favorite. Neat concept at the movies though...in the theatre they have taken out every second row of seats and put in a table so you can eat and drink while you watch the movie. This includes all sorts of alcoholic beverages and complete meals.

It would have been good except they had the air conditioning on way to high. I froze through the 2 1/2 hour movie. Oh yah, and the guy behind us couldn't shut up.

It's the 30th so that means another Cardabilities Sketch.

I again rotated the sketch. I used Elegant Edges from the Cricut to cut my circles and scallops. Paisley cuttlebug folder for the background. Lori's Garden cartridge for the pattern paper and the butterfly. The flower was from my stash  and the sentiment from Just-Rite Stamps. Everything is layered and I added some pearls for added dimension.


Here's a side view so you can see the layers.
Sketch #32

Got a busy day or so I like to think. lol

Yvonne

2 comments:

marlene said...

beautiful card. Love how you twisted their idea on the layout.

Angela said...

Love your card! Just beautiful!
Hugs, Angela
http://angelascrafty.blogspot.com