Made these three cards in the last couple of days.
Used the same paper, inks & flower stamp. I did change around the sentiment.
The purple color is a retired "In Color" from Stampin' UP. Vintage Violet. The green is from the Core'dination line. This paper has a different colored core from the outside of the paper. Two of the three cards I Cuttlebugged using the Argyle folder and then sanded. I really like that folder. Think it would be good for masculine cards too!
The flowers were stamped on watercolor paper with Stazon ink. Colored in using H2O's. All the images are raised up with dimensinals, which maybe hard to see but does give a nice effect.
This card I used the border folder to jazz up the edge. Did you know, that if you emboss your paper and the image moves just a little bit so you don't have a crisp image (one that makes you think you are seeing double) you can fix it. On the border folder there were a couple of stems that had been fuzzy. lol I used a popsicle stick to smooth back out the paper and then lined up the folder again and ran it through and it fixed it so nobody would know I made a bo bo. Guess I shouldn't have told you! It was on the right hand side so look closely and tell me if you can see it.
This card was a bit more of a challenge trying to figure out the measurements to cut out the centre of the frame. Added some brads for a little pizazz.
So the point to this whole post.....is you can have limited supplies and still produce cards that aren't all the same.
Got lots to do this week-end...like a scrapbook page!
PS - The kids are coming for a visit tomorrow so I might not get to the computer until Monday. Enjoy the weekend.