Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kick Up Yer Heels!

Morning,

Well we've had some hot days here...the temperature is a good 10 degrees cooler than most of last summer but it still seems awful hot.

This card I'm sending to my Goddaughter for her birthday. Hard to believe she just turned 20! I went to the post office yesterday to mail out the package only to discover the package was one ounce over four pounds. When sending to Canada that makes a big difference. About 20 dollar difference. Brought the package back home to repack. It will be cheaper to take out something that's not breakable and put it into a padded envelope to send separately. So that is one my list of to do today as well as heading to Carter's....Xavier needs some firemen PJ's and they are on sale plus it's double point day.Wonder what other deals I'll find there.....

This card is made exclusively with Stampin' Up products. I really love the boot with the gems.
That's all I've got for today....Have a GOOD one!

Yvonne

No comments: