Thursday, August 9, 2012

Artist At Work

Hi There,

Still trying to get back in the grove of things. I've had this page done for awhile but haven't posted it.

The pattern paper I bought at Michaels, I think. I actually had it before I had the picture. Xavier loves to paint himself more than the paper. When we were up visiting, Xavier had painted Nana and Poppy to beautiful wooden frames. They are similar in color to his hand painting. I will be putting some photos of him into them for sure and will be displayed with love.

The splats of paint in the background were cut using a sizzix die. Don't use them often anymore but won't part with them...you never know when they will come in handy.

The frame shape was from a cricut cartridge. The cute easel, paint tubes and artist pallet were purchased embellishments...but they were so cute and perfect for the page.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday.
PS - Don't tell DH but I've got the new CTMH Artiste cartridge coming today. :)
My neighbor came over yesterday and we were designing  to decorate here white canister set.
They are coming along quite well and I'll share when they are finished.

Yvonne

2 comments:

marlene kiley said...

Love the bright colors. The artist paint-cute! I just saw the new Artiste Bundle Cricut cart. demostrated, wow!! I'll be ordering that one for sure.

Sherry said...

Love this page Yvonne, Xavier is growing so fast.
Sherry