Friday, January 6, 2012

Chocolate Any One?

Good Morning,

My last post for the week.

I'm entering this card in two different challenges. Firs is Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.
The second one is Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. You had to create with a cup, or chocolate, or the color brown.

The cup is from Love You A Latte cartridg cut a 1.5". Paper on mug is from Snow Angel Imagine Cartridge and the background paper is from Christmas Wish. I really like that paper. The brown paper also printed and cut with the Imagine and Christmas Wish. Remaining paper regular cardstock.

Stamped images - Stampin' Up
Embossed the blue strips with Swiss Dots
Tag - Stampin' Up punches
Circles - Spellbinders
Tim Holtz - Antique Linen sponged on top of whipped cream and around frame on inside.

Looks like I'm an equal opportunist - I support everybody!
When I mail this card out I'll insert a little chocolate too!
Thanks for looking today. I'll see you on Monday.

Yvonne

7 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

This is adorable !!!!!
darling colors!!!!
tfs:)

marlene said...

what a neat card. Love it!!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Cool card Yvonne great color combo . Bet your friend will love it especially if there's choc. in it
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. I do love working with Tim's products .
Marilyn

Lisa said...

This is so pretty!! I love the papers you used and your design!! Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

Lisa
FCCB Design Team Member
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Great design-the papers are fantastic!
Thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

scrapeahappy said...

That is such a great card with that new cricut cartridge! Well done!!

Glenda said...

Pretty card and great sketch! Love the papers too! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/