Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Christmas Ornament

Good Morning,

As promised I have a Christmas Ornament today. This was super easy! Using the Imagine and Snow Angel cartridge I printed out six snowflakes, scored down the centre of each folded in half and then glued the back together. Before glueing the last section insert your ribbon or string.  Added some beads to the top and bottom. Also a little diamond stickles to the red berries. I tried tiny pearls but it made it look too heavy.



Haven't left the house yet this morning so nothing new to update on my comings and goings.

Yvonne

5 comments:

marlene said...

Marlene said: Neat idea for christmas ornaments. Something different. Thanks for the great idea.

Sara Kate said...

What a neat idea!! Thanks for sharing!

fitgardenerkristine said...

Great project! I'm going to try some of these this year. Congrats on making the Design Team! ~kris

Jennifer Palmer said...

What a great project! Congrats on making the design team! I look forward to working with you!

Jen

Sharon said...

Such a cute idea! Congrats on making the design team! I look forward to getting to know you on it!

Sharon