Friday, September 3, 2010

Spread A Little Cheer - Mojo

Happy Friday,

Thought I would play along with this week's Mojo Challenge. I went with a Christmas theme again. I've got lots of new images to share with you thanks to Deborah.

This is the Whimsical Christmas set from Just-Rite Stamps. I love that the borders are interchangeable between sets as long as they are within the same size family. This is a 2" set.

The base of the card is Rose Red and the pattern paper is from Hobby Lobby.  The strip in the middle is cuttlebugged with the snowflakes folder. The border on the red is a Stampin' Up punch.

The fancy circle is from Nestabilities. It is the beaded circles die. I originally had no interest in the beaded circles or ovals. I think they might become my favorite. FargoCat Shops should be receiving their order of Nesties anyday now. he he (I've got the tracking number and I'm following them!) There are also lots of gemstones that go great with the beaded circles.

Do you like the snowflake? These are called "sparkle burst brads"! When I was in Nova Scotia I got a set from Deborah. I choose the non-traditional colors of pink and blue but she had lots of other great ones in greens/reds/silver/ etc. I added some little bows along the bottom edge.

Lighting for picture taking is a  little off today...it's been pouring buckets all day long. Hope it doesn't last too long as I have an outdoor concert to go to tonight. I've bought tickets to see Clay Walker...country...if you're not a country fan. lol

Close up of those gems and the image was colored with Copics.
B00 (Frost Blue), B02 (Robin's Egg Blue)
RV10 (Pale Pink), RV13 (Tender Pink)
Y17 (Golden Yellow)
G000 (Pale Green), G21 (Line Green), G85 (Verdgris)
C3 (Cool Grey)

Deborah is hosting some day retreats for both scrapbooking and papercrafting (card making). They will each have their own separate days. Check it out here.

Have a good long week-end.

Yvonne

No comments: