Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Zig Zag Christmas

Hi There!

Off to another work week. It's going to be a busy week for me. I did all my housework this morning. Floors are even washed. Kristen arrives tomorrow night so I'm already for fun!

I made another Zig Zag card (I think it was last Thursday's post that has the directions). The only thing I did different with this one is I added what looks like a little flap to the top edge of the card.. I actually cut a scalloped oval nestability in half and it worked perfectly.

Stamp set is another Just Rite Stamps (Whimsical Christmas). Lots of dew drops on this card and some burgundy organdy ribbon. Sponged the edges of the image and the outer words.
Pattern paper is Basic Grey - Jovail.

If you give one of these cards a try leave me a comment with a link to your card or e-mail me a picture. Would love to see your creations.

I have something neat and nifty for tomorrow's share. Hope to see you again.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow real pretty.