Tuesday, May 25, 2010

CN Tower - Journal Challenge

 Hi There,

The challenge this week on Sketches! {by tamara}was to have journalling around your picture. This was a challenge for me as journalling is not my strongest ability. Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team did.

Kristen and Joel participated in the CN Tower climb to raise money for the Wildlife Foundation Fund. Kristen climbed it in 21:06 - Joel was a little longer. lol

Journalling around the CN Tower repeats the words Up & Up & Up....
The journalling was done on the computer and printed onto vellum.
Used my cricut gypsy to design the stairs and for all the lettering and bamboo.
And if you can't figure out what the jumbled letters say its' "Be The Change". I've already forgotten the line of the pattern paper but it was double-sided. You're seeing both sides of the same piece of pape.


On a personal note I still have stuffy head.
I've been meaning to tell you about my walks...I see bunnys and deer almost every morning. There is even a little fawn that still has her spots. So cute. A couple days ago I was walking in the evening and there was a fox in the neighborhood too. Pretty  cool.

I'm off to try and tidy my house. Wish me luck!

Yvonne



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice layout Yvonne...I be Kristen was tired after that ....
Sherry K