Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Quick & Easy

Good Morning,

Well it really is morning, about 4:00 a.m. to be exact. I've been up scrapbooking and then thought I should blog for a bit.

Today's share is a card made at the class I took last month. I love the colors and it was super simple to stamp. Some days I need a few more of those quick and easy cards. All products are Stampin' Up.

Popped most of my Christmas cards in the mail today. All those extra layers and embellishments add extra postage to the cards. They can't go through the regular metered mail so there is a surcharge on each card. Works out to about a $1.00 a card. The line up at the post office wasn't too bad either.

Plans are to get my packages in the mail tomorrow that need to go to Canada. If I do it tomorrow I believe they will still arrive in time for Christmas. Once that is done I can concentrate on decorating the tree and shopping for the family that will be with me for Christmas.

Guess I should try and get some sleep.

Good Night.

Yvonne

No comments: