Thursday, February 12, 2009

InStyle Stamps

Hello There,
It's been about two weeks since I posted. Been away on vacation. I'll arrive back home late on Friday night.
The weather hasn't been all that co-oporative but it has been better than snow. Quite a bit of cloud cover and wind. Still doesn't stop us from sitting at the beach.
I did spend a couple of days taking tennis lessons however my knee didn't seem to like it and swelled up. Now I have to watch. Kevin is still playing though and I'm using my time on the internet.
Before I left I had uploaded a few pictures so I could blog while I was away have only logged onto the internet twice. You should see the messages in the in box. WOW!
Todays card is done from a digi image from In Style Stamps. They are a new stamp company with some unique twists. You can get your traditional stamps, or you can have an anime stamp made from a photo or you can purchase a stamp image over the internet and download to computer to be printed. The card I've done was using their downloaded image.
It was a picture of a chick. I colored the chick in using chalks, put a slit in it's beak so I could insert some balloons that had been colored in with marker and glitter put overtop. I used a stamp positioner to stamp the sentiment around the image. Turned out kinda cute.


I'm looking forward to getting back to my regular blogging as soon as I get home.
Have a great day. I'm heading off for breakfast as I guess the tennis group were rained off of the courts.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Julie Mutch said...

This is super cute, Yvonne! Love the chick! I'm gonna have to check out these digi images - sounds like fun! :)