Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Up & Running....

Hello Everyone

I finally decided I needed to join the blogging community. It took a little longer than I expected to get everything set up the way I think I want it. If anybody has suggestions about content or the look of my blog feel free to leave a comment.
I'm hoping to post on a regular basis and most posts will include card or scrapbook samples. Just whatever I'm working on at the time. Looking forward to sharing my passion for papercrafts with you.

3 comments:

Carol Matthews said...

Hi Yvonne, I think I'm one of your down,down,down lines (there may be more downs in there I'm not sure). Welcome to the land of Blog... come visit me at www.rubberobsession.blogspot.com, I'm totally SU.
Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne, I think your blog looks great. Love your banner! Your cards are fabulous, that goes without saying. But you have to mention that you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! Your comments are entertaining and make me feel like I am right there at your event stamping with the group!
Great job, the rest will come with time!
Deborah

maiahs_momma said...

Welcome to the land of the Bloggers :D! Glad to see you take the plunge :)!

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com
catlevy@eastlink.ca