Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh So Pink...

Well I was going to post a 3-D projects but...the pictures that I took of it seem to have gone missing. I think DH took my camera with the pictures in it or I only dreamt that I took them. Anyway, I was doing a workshop on Monday night and there is always a theme swap. This is the card I made to exchange and the theme was to use a stamp set that you had never used before. I went one step further and used a Cuttlebug folder that I hadn't used before. I had just bought that one, it hadn't been sitting around for months like the stamps.
I choose lots of pink for this card as I used H2O's to watercolor the flowers first and then I had to match the cardstock. The circles over the flower images were made with the circle nestabilities. I first punched a whole in the Pink Passion cardstock and then ran it through the Cuttlebug so the centre would be open.

Tomorrow a scrapbook page or 3-D item.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: SU Fancy Flexible Phrases & Oh, So Lovely
Cardstock: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Naturals White, Bazzill Green
Ink: Basic Black
H2O watercolors, organdy ribbon, ticket corner punch, round tab punch
Birds & Swirls embossing folder and circle nestabilities

1 comment:

Julie Mutch said...

This is such a beautiful card, Yvonne. I love the pinks and the way you have the flowers peeking through the punched circles. Just gorgeous! ...I think I may have to CASE this idea! :)