Friday, February 28, 2014

Valentine Catch Up!

Hi There,

Life has been keeping me so busy. I made lots of Valentine projects but just didn't get them posted.
Today I'm going to share them all at once.  All the projects were made with my Silhouette. I still have all of my cricut machines. Can't part with any of my toys...never know when I might need it.

I have projects that I have for my daughters wedding but can't share them until after the big day.
 Lacey's Card!


 I hung a few of these from the ceiling and then made a bunch smaller to hang on the little evergreen tree.
 Received this little tree at Christmas and it was decorated with snowflakes. Decided to remove those
and decorate for Valentines Day.


 That pretty floral background is actually material. It cut great with my machine.

 
Glad I got those up even if they are late.
 
Yvonne

2 comments:

marlene kiley said...

Goodness you have been busy scrapbooking. Love the tiny hearts pon the tree. Cute!

marlene kiley said...

Goodness you have been busy scrapbooking. Love the tiny hearts pon the tree. Cute!