Tuesday, February 26, 2013

K-Cup Valentine Holder

Morning,

This was another Valentine project I had made. This fits two K-cups for your coffee maker.

The heart with wings is from Create A Critter 2 cartridge. It really is a great cartridge. Of course I couldn't resist making the heart glittery. It matched the glittery heart border. The heart border was purchased from Michael's. it comes on a roll and is self-adhesive. It works great and there are lots of different styles of these borders. Some have gems on them and others are beautiful crocheted lace.
I made the box by figuring out how the dimensions to hold my 2 k-cups. I even put an insert into the box that had two holes to keep them in place. Those holes I made with my nestabilities.

Over the week-end I went to the Houston Rodeo Parade. It was the kick-off to three weeks of rodeo events. Every night there is a big name entertainer performing after the rodeo events are finished for the day. I haven't figured out which entertainer I'm going to see yet. Really enjoyed the parade. Some nice floats, lots of great bands and then many, many horses. Every year many groups of people actually trail ride from all over different places to go to the rodeo. Click here for a video. Click here for photos.
Enjoy!
 
Yvonne

1 comment:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

This is a really sweet idea for a little gift to have on hand to give someone . Love the hearts border .

Thanks for sharing
Marilyn