Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi There,

A little chocolate for you this morning without the calories!

I made 36 of these cute little purses to share today at the gym. I know kinda counter productive but everyone deserves a treat once in a while.

They were all printed and cut with the imagine.

I just used the 3D bonus content on Imagine More Cards. Purse cut at 4" and holds two hersey kisses.
Each purse had to be scored so it would fold nicely. Punched a hole in the end to
feed the ribbon through. One glue dot to hold the purse closed and a little rhinestone for the clasp.
Stamped "For You" on the front. The first eight missed getting stamped as they were already assembled when I decided on the extra touch.
Hope you have a wonderful day sharing it with family and friends.
For my SIL Em who reads my blog...give my bro a hug for me! Looking forward to your visit!

I'll see you tomorrow for a two page scrapbook layout!

Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I am sure the ladies will love them.
Happy Valentines day to you and Kevin
Sherry

featheredheaven said...

Happy Valentines Day Yvonne!
These little treat purses are simply adorable!! i just love them! What a wonderful idea!
Thanks for sharing!
Sue O