Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cheery Fall Day

Good Day!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday morning. Just a quick little card to share with you. I had made this particular card for my Goddaughter Jenna. She had sent me a picture of her in her new scrub top that she had purchased and the card reminds me of the top.. She's now in college so I did up a little care package for her.

Not traditional fall colors but I like it. I cut a circle out of the pattern paper so the blue cardstock would show through.

The project was printed and cut on the Imagine using Enjoy The Seasons.

My Imagine has fallen ill and had to be shipped away but should be back home when I return from vacation. I have really missed having it. I don't know how many times I've had to run to Michaels for cardstock to match a project. . . with the Imagine I just print the paper! If you're wondering if you get a long life time out of one cartridge of ink. I've had my machine since March. Craft with it almost daily and have only gone through two color ink refills and cost is $20.00 per cartridge. My white paper I buy is usually from Walmart - white textured - 40 sheets $5.00.

I'm down to three more sleeps till vacation and lots to do. Better get at it!

See you tomorrow.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card Yvonne, love the colors as I'm sure your niece will as well.
Happy Fall
Sherry