Friday, June 24, 2011

Forever

Hello,
Having a great time in Toronto. Kristen and I will be heading out early Saturday morning to compete in the City Chase. We are pumped for the event.


This is a frame I made for Kristen and Joel before I left home. Wooden frame is from Michaels. Covered in pattern paper from Hobby Lobby, sanded and distressed with Tim Holtz inks(either Linen or Old Paper).
The words and flourishes cut from Wall Decor. First cut using Tim Holtz grunge paper and then cut from matching pattern paper.
The flower in the corner cut from the Wedding cartridge at 2" (3 times) and 1.7" (3 times).
Can't loiter as I need my sleep for tomorrows big event. lol
Hope to see you soon.

Yvonne

PS I'm really challenged on laptop computers...the cursor is never where I want it....seems to have a mind of it's own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yvonne, this is beautiful....I love it.

Have fun tomorrow
Sherry