Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Script With Flowers

Good Morning...

I've been busy playing - trying to share my time between card and scrapbooking.

Today's share is again using a La Blanche stamp - Script With Flowres  and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

I did use the specialty paper for stamping and the Cut & Dry nibs for coloring the image.

A little different technique on this card - after everything was colored to my liking I applied Versamark over the entire image and embossed it with UTEE powder. If you're not sure what that is - it's embossing powder with really big crystals so when it melts it's not smooth but rather pebbly looking. I only applied one coat. The more coats you apply the glossier and smoother the finish. It makes a nice contrast to the matt background paper.

Click on photo to see the pebble appearance.


Enjoy your Tuesday.

Yvonne

2 comments:

marlene said...

these cards are different in the sense of color. Wow!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful card great coloring . It's amazing that we both used the same image and colored the flower in the same color . The stamp you were asking me about is by Stampington & Company

Marilyn