Friday, June 28, 2013

Love You To Death

Good Morning,

Surprised to see me around. I've had a busy month and was kinda in a creative slump. When I did create something I mailed it off before I took a photo.

I did spend last week-end in Toronto with my DD competing in the City Chase. We had a great time, the events were physical but we completed the event with two minutes to spare. We finished around 248 out of 600 teams so I think we did pretty good. I'll share some of the photos in a couple of days. I might even get them scrapbooked.

For today I have a card. I made this with the cricut cartridge Wild Card 2. This cartridge has some great features. Envelopes, cards, phrases, and a font. Used my Imagine to print and cut all the images. On a side note my Imagine has been acting up. Just wouldn't print or cut properly....well there was a piece of paper stuck inside of it and it finally popped out. Yahoo....it's working perfectly again. I'm so happy.

Pattern paper and ink choices from Imagine More Cartridge. Edges inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.


Today I'm off to a Creating Keepsakes convention. I'm going to take a couple of classes and maybe do a little shopping. :) Need to be in an air conditioned venue as temperatures today are heading to the triple digits.
I promise to not be gone so long this time....so see you soon!
 
Yvonne

1 comment:

marlene kiley said...

Thought we'd lost you. Glad your back on track.