Friday, September 21, 2012

Clean, Quick, Simple

Morning,

I really can't figure out where all my time goes...although I did do a 40 mile bike ride on Wednesday.

I am working on a couple of large projects that should be ready to share soon. What I will tell you is I used to do a lot of tole painting and ruined more clothes than I care to remember...well I'm I still seem to have a problem keeping all the paint either on the brush or the project!

So I thought I should say "Hello" seeing how it's been so long. All products on the card are Stampin' UP. The flower is simply stamped, then punched out and layered.
Back to my painting.....whatever happened to that apron I used to wear while painting....the one that could stand alone....so much paint on it, it had become stiff.
 
Happy Friday
Yvonne

No comments: