Monday, September 20, 2010

Flower Power

 Good Morning,

Did you have a good week-end? I did. Played a little mini golf - indoors - I won!

Getting ready to go to Galveston this morning and visit the Aquarium.

For todays share I used the Heartfelt Creation stamps and dies. If you're not familiar with them check out my post of Thursday and it will explain in more detail. Fargocat Shops order is at customs so she should have it soon.

Couple things I did differently on this card from the last one. Instead of curling the petals downward I curled them upward and it gives a totally different look. A nice little pearl for the centre.

 The lacey square is from Spellbinders. One of their new ones. The centre of the white square isn't a separate piece of cardstock but I sponged the centre with ink before I took it out of the die. Do you ever remember to do that with the spellbinders. Really is quite a neat feature that I haven't really used but you will be seeing more samples incorporating that idea.

A close up of the sponged centre.
I even added pearls on the ribbon. Pattern paper is again from Basic Grey - Pyrus.
Off on an adventure so I better go and get ready.

I will have an advent calendar to show tomorrow.

Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marlene said: What a neat idea putting pearls on ribbon. Love your color combo.Haven't tried the new goodies yet.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Yvonne!!

Carole